Saturday, February 21, 2009

Daily Routine

A Pictureless Portrait Of A Life

My Disastrous Beginning

12AM: Emo. EMo after telling girl true feelings.
130AM: Major Hangover. Managed to get to bed to get knocked out.
3:31AM: Woke up again to message same girl and being completely desperate. I wish life was perfect so I don't need to do shit. How many times must a heart break before it finally stops ticking hard enough to realize the desperation.
3:32AM: Realized life's imperfection and inherent flaws are what constitutes the entire definition of paradise. There is no pleasure without pain, no peace without conflict.
3:33AM: Philosophizing made me knock out again.
4AM: Woke up to smoke and play cs and look at girls fb profile.
4:10AM: Girl is causing me to hallucinate.
4:30AM: Stoned then woke up to play games.
5AM: Games are not working.

My Flawed Morning
6:30AM: Managed to take a shower and go to college.
7:15AM: Came to college for some debate crap, but was bored so smoked somemore.
7:30AM: Smoked some more. Msged with first girl, but was obvious was unwanted. Smoked some more.
8:00AM: Got sick of smoking, watched people pass by.
8:01AM: Got sick of watching people pass by so I smoked some more.
8:25AM: Finally we managed to go for the debate thing, but I was thoroughly expired.
9:00AM: Reached KDU college for the debate thing, but unfortunately was extremely bored, so I tried flirting with this other girl to get my mind completely off the first girl.
9:30AM: So far so good.
9:32AM: First girl comes to mind. Arg.
12:00PM: Skipped all the goddamn boring debate shit and got the other girls number. Still not working.

My Lovely Afternoon
1PM: Reached college to emo with Jaws and Nique. Nique gave compounding and worthwhile advice while Jaws slapped some sense into me. (or was that last night?...)
5PM: Skipped all the goddamn boring stoning shit. Basically there was a hot grey dress chick and a decent looking friend looking at Jaws and/not me and I thght we cld go harass- I mean flirt but Jaws didnt want to.
5:01PM: Contemplated if Jaws was gay.
5:02PM: Professed feelings of love and touched his thigh.
5:30PM: Woke up in a daze in an alley outside, with a bruise on my head. Someone must have mugged me while I was professing and loving. Went to McD's to stone with Jaws and Nique then.

My Sad Evening
6PM: They left me alone, after they had to go home coincidentally after I told Jaws he was hot. Hmmm...
8PM: Reached home after playing L4D, shooting boomers and 1000 zombies. First girl haunts my mind with every shot and every reload I made.
10PM: Laughing about how I make up some of the randomest things abt my routine while listening to chopin. Randomness is fucking bliss.

0 Comments: