Thursday, February 26, 2009

Philosophical Exploration

I should attempt to explore this topic with the fierce curiosity and explosive passion in which I would explore other topics, but I am simply bound to my seat, typing these words slowly with a sloth's pace. My unknown infatuation knows no bounds and lacks any logical reasoning. As such, my only logical and rational deduction should be that I pronounce myself insane and sent off to the asylum. And yet within, a different passion stirs, lurking in that dark corner of my id. Waiting. Readying itself. Patiently biding its time whilst sending out signals that constantly pierce through my cloud of self-doubt and reasoning, signals that destroy my mind and cause fallacies in my deductions. Surely if knowledge is power, I am a weak being, subjected to the ramifications of my increasingly becoming id. Random words that pop out of my mind, please heed the call of my sanity and face the reality.
You do not know her.
She does not know you.
It's not right or becoming
And neither would it ever be.
No matter how much it may seem to be true.

0 Comments: